- Latest Micro incision Cataract Surgery under topical anaesthesia for simple and complex cataracts.
- Multifocal, Trifocal ( to get rid of glasses for distance, intermediate and near) and Toric (No glasses for distance) and Trifocal Toric lens implantation ( No glasses for all distances).
- Vast experience in management of complications of cataract surgeries.
- RLE (refractive lens exchange)
- ICL (implantable collamer lens)..
- Advanced suture less small gauge (25 & 27 gauge) vitrectomy as a day case for:
- Retinal detachment
- Macular hole
- Epiretinal membrane
- Vitreous haemorrhage (Bleed in the eye)
- Complications of cataract surgery
- Intravitreal Injections:
- Diabetic macular oedema
- Macular degeneration
- Retinal vein occlusion
- The practice is equipped with Optical Coherence Tomograph (OCT) and Fundus Fluorescein Angiogram (FFA), both are very important tools in making diagnosis and treating retinal diseases.
- Management of other eye diseases.